Hempel Special Metals Hong Kong stocks ALLOY 825 sheet and plate.
We also offer bar, tube, pipe, strip, flange from our Europe warehouse.
Alloy 825 is a titanium-stabilized, fully austenitic nickel-iron-chromium alloy with additions of copper and molybdenum. Alloy 825 is characterized by:
- Approval for pressure vessels with operating temperatures up to 425 ° C
- good resistance to stress corrosion cracking
- good resistance to oxidizing and non-oxidizing hot acids
- good mechanical properties at both room and elevated temperatures up to 550 ° C
- satisfactory resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion
|EN Material Symbol||NiCr21Mo|
Typical examples for the use of 825 are as follows:
- chemical plants
- Air-cooled heat exchangers in LNG process (LPG)
- Heat exchangers, evaporators, scrubbers, fork tubes, in the phosphoric acid production
- Components in sulfuric acid pickling lines, such as heating coils, tanks, boilers, baskets and chains
- Fuel element for a variety of media, such as dissolver sulfuric and nitric acid, sodium hydroxide, etc., which are used in the recycling process
- Food preparation
- seawater-cooled heat exchangers, offshore pipelines, pipes and parts in natural gas operation
|%||≤ %||≤ %||≤ %||≤ %||%||%|
|%||%||≤ %||≤ %||%||%||≤ %|
|Temperature Range||up to 550°C|
|Melting Range||1370°C – 1400°C|
|Elongation at break of Alloy 825||30 %|
|ISO-V notch impact toughness||≥ 150 J/cm² at room temperature, lengthwise (only bars and forgings)|
|≥ 100 J/cm² at room temperature, across|
Alloy 825 can be welded by all conventional methods.
The following welding is recommended:
SG- NiCr21Mo9NbFilter Rod2.4621
Sheets / Plates mm
2 - 15
Precision strip mm
With short delivery time:
plates or sheets, tubes, flanges, forged or die-cut rings and round blanks, elbows, T-fittings, reductions, screws, nuts or washers according to your request. According to your individual wishes, we are able to cut our material with our plasma- or water jet cutter. Our material is stocked in superformats of 2000x6000mm. Cut to size on request.
ECONOXX.com offers buyers a new and uncomplicated procurement channel, which also includes small quantities and materials in special alloys at favourable conditions.
powered by Hempel